Profile (History, Chemical Structure, Characteristics)
Fluoxymesterone was first described in 1956. It was tested the same year and it showed anabolic activity by 20 times more than methyltestosterone. It came to the American market entitled Halotestin (from the Upjohn company) and Ultradren (from the Ciba company).
The oral drug was originally described as halogen derivative of testosterone which had 5 times bigger potential than methyltestosterone. Initially, it was recommended for the treatment of burns, fractures, dystrophy, and to treat the effects of corticoid treatment. In the mid-1970s, drug control was toughened and Fluoxymesterone was prescribed only for the treatment of androgen deficit and inoperable breast cancer.
Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone) is a steroid of anabolic and androgenic effect. It comes in tablet form. Halotestin’s chemical structure is related to methyltestosterone, but is more powerful approximately by five times. Fluoxymesterone is a chemically modified testosterone in three positions: 9-flyuorogroup, 11-beta-hydroxygroup, 17- alpha-methyl group.
- anabolic activity is 1900% of testosterone;
- androgenic activity is 850% of testosterone (very high);
- aromatization (conversion into estrogen) is absent;
- repression of the hypothalamus-hypophysis-testis axis is expressed;
- toxicity for the liver is very high;
- method of intake is oral (pills);
- duration of effect is 6-9 hours;
- detection time is 2 months.
- increase of aggression;
- increase of hardness and relief of muscles;
- slight increase of muscle mass is possible (especially - with prolonged use);
- stimulation of the synthesis of hemoglobin (increase of endurance). Fluoxymesterone intake increases oxygen blood mass. The organism produces more erythrocytes; more oxygen is supplied to muscles. Productivity is increased, and acidification is reduced;
- reduction of depot fat. According to researches, Halotestin forwards the oxidation of fatty acids in the "fast" muscle fibers. However, loss of weight is never tthe main purpose of Fluoxymesterone intake because of its high toxicity. The effect is rather secondary.
Taking into account high speed of formation of dihydrotestosterone, the following side effects of Fluoxymesterone occur: adenoma and prostate hyperplasia and increase of probability of developing cancer.
The steroid is very powerful and toxic for the liver. Experimental researches ascertained that Halotestin surpasses testosterone in anabolic effect by 19 times and in androgen effect – by 8.5 times. The steroid has to be used only after getting tests done and consulting with a specialist.
Dosages and usages
Dosage: 10mg to 40mg
Frequency of doses: every day
Fluoxymesterone course is a rarity. An optimal dosage of the steroid is 10 milligrams per day, while the limit is 20 milligrams. Halotestin is appropriately used for short-term increase of aggression and power-speed indexes.
Regarding how to take Halotestin in combination with other AAS, the combinations barely have any advantages. The steroids are not recommended to women.
It is used at a dose of 10-40mg per day in courses of 6-8 weeks for sport purposes in order to avoid negative after-effects on the liver. Due to its ability to increase strength without increasing weight, it is popular among wrestlers, powerlifters, boxers, etc.
Fluoxymesterone also helps bodybuilders to burn the remains of fat during the cutting phase. It is combined with nandrolone or boldenone for weight gain; and it is combined with primobolan in precompetitive preparation. It can be also combined with testosterone enanthate (400mg per week) to increase weight.
Combining Fluoxymesterone with other anabolic drugs doesn’t make any sense but nonetheless there are several combinations. Fluoxymesterone is used to be combined with drugs that are taken during the cutting phase. The drug is traditionally added at the end of the methenolone, boldenone and trenbolone courses. Oxandrolone also goes well with Fluoxymesterone, though the effect of these two drugs is similar. The situation with stanozol is different: although it perfectly complements the combinations mentioned above, it can dramatically exasperate Fluoxymesterone’s negative effect on the liver.
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in