Apoxar Arimidex General Description
Apoxar Arimidex is a drug product belonging to the group of aromatase inhibitors. The medication is produced in tablet form with Anastrozole as the active agent. In pharmacology, the medicine first appeared in 1995. Initially, it was used in medicine for the treatment of cancerous tumors in the mammary glands with a high concentration of estrogen receptors. Nowadays Arimidex is almost never prescribed for patients with tumors, but the drug is commonly used by athletes in bodybuilding and other sports. The main purpose of using Arimidex is to prevent the symptoms of gynecomastia, fluid retention and other estrogen-related adverse reactions that occur during and after the cycle of anabolic drugs.
Apoxar Arimidex Benefits
Apoxar Arimidex has gained great popularity among training athletes that use anabolic steroids while improving their body. Many synthetic testosterone-based drugs cause negative adverse reactions due to thier high aromatization, manifesting in the form of gynecomastia, excessive swelling and fluid accumulation in muscle tissues. Anastrozole eliminates these symptoms during the cycle itself. The aromatase inhibitor improves the definition of each muscle and minimizes setbacks by blocking the negative effects of estrogen and reducing swelling. The action of the drug can significantly increase the concentration of anabolic hormones in the body. Studies have shown that at a dosage of 0.5-1 mg Anastrozole is able to suppress the concentration of estradiol in the body by 50%. In general, the drug produces a number of positive effects on the body:
- significant suppression of aromatization in the body – by 80% of the initial value;
- pronounced inhibitory effect on the aromatase enzyme;
- blocked estrogens concentration;
- rapid effect of the drug – the highest concentration of the active agent in the body is observed 2 hours after intake, which makes it possible to suppress aromatization as soon as possible.
The aromatase inhibitor also prevents hypertension in athletes, as high blood pressure is often observed during a cycle of highly aromatizing steroids. The production of natural testosterone in the body also sharply decreases during such a cycle, which provokes a decrease in sexual desire in athletes and problems with sexual functions. The aromatase inhibitor restores the normal concentration of endogenous male hormone in the body.
Apoxar Arimidex is not considered to be an antiestrogen, since it does not properly restore the body after the use of anabolic-androgenic drugs during PCT.
Apoxar Arimidex Possible Side Effects
A moderate concentration of estrogen in the male body is beneficial for the general condition of the athlete. The estrogen hormones increase the susceptibility of androgen receptors and increase the effectiveness of steroid cycles, while the hormones themselves are characterized by anabolic and protective effects. The use of high dosages of aromatase inhibitors can lead to such undesirable side effects as slowed down muscle growth, pain in the joints, reduced bone strength, reduced libido and a decrease in the general state of the body, depressed mood, increased cholesterol concentration. Exceeding the duration of use of Arimidex can result in pronounced hormonal disruptions, which negatively affect the overall health of the athlete. When compared to antiestrogens, Arimidex is much more easily tolerated by the body without causing severe side effects.
Apoxar Arimidex Administration and Dosage
In sports, Arimidex can be used for two purposes, on which the optimal dosage of the drug depends:
- to prevent possible gynecomastia and other aromatization symptoms – 0.5 mg Arimidex every other day;
- to eliminate steroid-related adverse reactions (primary, the symptoms of aromatization and estrogen reactions); in this case, 1 mg of the active agent is taken daily until the symptoms disappear, then the dosage of the drug is reduced to the preventive minimum.
A moderate level of the female estrogen hormones in male bodied promotes muscle growth, therefore, preventive doses are indicated at the amount that allows users to maintain the required concentration of estrogen for athletes. The duration of usage of the aromatase inhibitor should not exceed 2 weeks. This period is enough for the manifestation of all positive properties. In order for the active agent to enter the bloodstream from the digestive tract faster, it is necessary to consume tablets on an empty stomach, while drinking plenty of fluid. Female athletes are advised to avoid Anastrozole, as it can provoke serious hormonal imbalances, which are undesirable for the female body.
Apoxar Arimidex Combined Cycles
The method of using aromatase inhibitors basically means that Arimidex is used only when symptoms of gynecomastia are manifested (itching, redness in the nipple are, swelling of the mammary glands). However, this method is not particularly advisable. Arimidex is best used in a combined cycle, which may look like this:
- For a cycle of anabolics with a short half-life (Methandrostenolone, testosterone propiontate) – after 10 days of the cycle users should test for estradiol, while adding 0.5 mg of Anastrozole every 2 days. After 10 days of the cycle, the tests are repeated and the dosage of Arimidex is adjusted accordingly.
- For a cycle of steroid drugs with long esters (Sustanon, testosterone cypionate or enanthate) – after 3-4 weeks of the cycle users should test for estradiol, while adding 0.5 mg of the aromatase inhibitor every two days. After 10 days, the tests are repeated and the dosage is adjusted based on the results.
Dosages of Apoxar Arimidex can be adjusted based on the subjective state of health of the athlete. If the cycle causes flaccid penile erection, a depressive state, a decrease in libido, then the dose of the aromatase inhibitor must be reduced.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Be the first to review this product
Cimetidine, More Than Just An AntacidNext time you’re in the drug store, take a hard look at all of the available “fat burners” for sale. There are DOZENS of them on the shelves, just begging for your dollars. The avera
Orotic Acid: Overlooked & Under-AppreciatedCirca 2018, Orotic Acid debuted amidst pro-hormone hysteria. Unfortunately, at the time it got over-looked for once legal supplements like Methyl 1-test. Let's take the time now to explore what this c
Tag Team Champs: GABA and BCAAsIn this continuing series of muscles for pennies, I present two amino acid supplements everyone should be considering: GABA and BCAAs. There are many GH boosters begging for your dollars – ever