In order to achieve success in the Olympic Games, since the 1960s, GDR had developed a series of highly effective anabolic steroids, including the drug Oralturinabol. The developers described it as a combined version of Methandrostenolone and Oxandrolone with moderate anabolic effect (comparable to testosterone) and a low frequency of side effects. Albert Stachowiak is the inventor of the drug.
Some call Turinabol (aka ‘Tbol’ among the common people) a younger brother of methandienone. Since it is similar to methane in its structure and effects on the body. It is distinguished from methane only by an additional chlorine atom in the 4-position. However, some significant differences in performance are nevertheless present.
- Anabolic activity - 180% of testosterone
- Androgenic activity - 50% of testosterone (medium low)
- Aromatization (conversion into estrogen) – None
- Suppression of the hypothalamus-hypophyses-testicles axis – medium high
- Toxicity to the liver - medium
- Method of application - orally (pills)
- Duration of the effect - 16 hours
- Detection time – up to 250 days (long-lived liposoluble metabolites)
- Increase of lean muscle mass. As to how much it can be gained, the number of 4-6 kg (8-12 lbs) of quality muscles in a 4-6 week solo cycle looks quite realistic, if Turinabol is consumed in medium doses.
- Increased power performance.
- Increased stamina.
- Lack of estrogenic reactions.
- Reduction in concentration of SHBG-globulin, that binds sex steroids.
- Increase of the level of free testosterone in blood.
- Protection of the cardiovascular system (reduced risk of clot formation in the heart and blood vessels).
Turinabol is a 17-alkylated anabolic steroid, which allows for oral intake, but creates a toxic effect on the liver, comparing to methandrostenolone. In general, side effects are rare and most often associated with exceeding the duration of the cycle and high doses. This drug mildly suppresses the secretion of own testosterone. Erectile dysfunction is possible, there have been cases of development of premature ejaculation.
Only one official report on the side effects of five-year use of Turinabol in relatively high doses has been recorded.
Dosages and Uses
Dosages: Sufficient dose - 20-40 mg, enhanced - 40-50 mg per day. Maximum - 100 mg.
Frequency of dosage: twice per day
The conducted researches have shown a sufficient effect with a minimal risk of side effects at 20-40 milligrams per day. Taking Turinabol in pills, the daily dosage is divided into three equivalent intakes. What for? Firstly, you balance hormones, avoiding peaks and lows, and, secondly, you significantly reduce the stress on the liver. The recommended rules are not always respected, and bodybuilders often increase the amount up to 100-150 milligrams per day.
It should be noted that it is impossible to determine the optimal dosage without any data on the physiological indicators of an athlete, his experience in the use of anabolic and androgenic steroids, his ultimate goals and other factors.
It is recommended to begin the first cycle of Turinabol after taking tests and consulting a specialist. The optimal dosage of Turinabol for inexperienced athletes does not exceed 40 mg. As for skiers, boxers, athletes and all those who are focused primarily on endurance, it is enough to take 10-20 milligrams. The duration of the cycle is about 6 weeks - that is enough to obtain quality results (increase of speed, power performance and muscle mass) without causing side effects.
To gain muscle mass Turinabol is often combined with testosterone enanthate. Thus, 20 milligrams of ‘Tbol’ are taken daily, and 250 mg of ‘Test E’ per week. The duration of the combined cycle is 6 weeks, first you are to stop enanthate injections, and a week later - Turinabol intake. In 2012, new methods to detect the steroid in the body. The so-called chromatography-mass spectrometry method allows to detect the drug within 250 days after you’ve cancelled the course.
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in