Muscle-Gear.net: Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This service is provided by Muscle-Gear.net. By using this service you are confirming that you understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions apply to your access to the Muscle Gear website ("www.muscle-gear.net"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any medicine from our Website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order for medicine, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions please do not use our Website.
By placing an order through the Website, you confirm that:
You are at least 18 years old.
1. MODIFICATION OF SITE TERMS
Muscle-Gear.net reserves the right to modify these Site Terms in our sole discretion from time to time and only Muscle-Gear.net has the right to do so. If the Site Terms are changed, we will post the new terms on the Site and note the date they were last updated. Any changes or modification will be effective upon posting of the Site Terms as revised, and your use of the Site following the posting will constitute your acceptance of the new Site Terms.
2. CANADIAN USAGE
This Site may only be used by residents of Canada to order goods or services intended to be delivered to addresses within Canada.
3. CHANGES, MISPRINTS, AND ERROR
Subject to applicable law, we:
- 3.1. Reserve the right to change the goods and services advertised or offered for sale through this Site, the prices or specifications of such goods and services, and any promotional offers and any other Site Materials at any time and from time to time without any notice or liability to you or any other person;
- 3.2. Cannot guarantee that goods or services advertised or offered for sale on this Site will be available when ordered or thereafter;
- 3.3. Reserve the right to limit quantities sold or made available for sale;
- 3.4. Do not warrant that the Site Materials (including without limitation product descriptions or photographs) are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free; and
- 3.5. Reserve the right to cancel, to terminate or not to process orders (including accepted orders) where the price or other material information on this site is inaccurate. If we do not process an order for such reason, we will advise you that the order has been cancelled and will apply credit to the payment type used in the order. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusions and disclaimers of certain implied warranties, so some of the provisions of this section may not apply to you.
4. PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
If you use a password to access this Site or any portion of it, then you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur on your account or with your password. Muscle-Gear.net reserves the right to take any and all action, as it deems necessary or reasonable, to ensure the security of the Site and your account, including without limitation, terminating your account, changing your password or requesting information to authorize transactions on your account.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We cannot and are not liable for any damages which results from a failure by you to provide (and continuously maintain) complete, truthful and accurate information in your Account and in all questions you complete or any other information you provide to Us;
6. ORDER CHANGE REQUEST
It is possible to make a change to your order within 1 hour of placing it. You must immediately contact our Customer Service (within the hour). All orders are processed and shipped extremely quickly so changes can only be made if the order payment has not been processed. We reserve the right to deny a change to your order, in the event that there is not sufficient stock to fulfill your request.
7. SHIPPING INFORMATION
We ship to the address you provide us in your account info. If you do wish for us to ship to any other address, a PO BOX or anything else, please instruct us to do so, through the website's ticket service. Upon delivery, signatures may be required.
8. RISK AND OWNERSHIP
Once delivered, the items ordered will become your responsibility and, except in relation to items that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, Muscle-Gear.net reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Site if you violate any of these Site Terms. Upon termination, these Site Terms shall still apply.
10. CONSENT TO E-MAIL COMMUNICATION
When you visit this Site or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically and agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Website.
11. REFUND/RETURNS POLICY
All orders are final sale. If there are issues with any product(s) received, please email us at [email protected]
12. INFORMATION AND ADVICE
The information and advice provided by Simple Online Pharmacy when you use the service is based on the information you have supplied to us. It is your responsibility to ensure this information is accurate and you accept that failure to do so (whether intentionally or not) will affect the information and advice we give to you and the medicines we supply to you and, as such, may have consequences for which we are not responsible.