Anadrol (also known as Oxymetholone and Anadrol) is a synthetic oral anabolic steroid developed by The Syntex Pharmaceuticals company in 1960. Anadrol was originally developed as a drug for the treatment of an osteoporosis and an anemia (spanaemia), as well as for stimulating muscle growth of malnourished and debilitated patients.
Oxymetholone was approved by The Food and Drug Administration for human use. Later non-steroidal drugs that effectively treat an anemia and an osteoporosis were created, therefore the popularity of Anadrol was decreased and The Syntex decided to cease production of the drug by 1993 as well as many other manufacturers. However, Oxymetholone is still in use in medicine, because new researches have shown that Anadrol is effective in the treatment of HIV-infected patients.
It has a very high anabolic activity of 320% of the testosterone. Androgenic activity is denoted slightly and accounts for only 45% of testosterone. The drug is not converted into estrogen, but it has an estrogenic effect. Taking Anadrol is signified by fluid retention. It is toxic to the liver in a high doses, but the taking of 50-100 mg per day is mostly not accompanied by any complications.
Anadrol is available only in a form of pills. The drug has a long 15-hour effect. The drug is detected on the doping control within 8 weeks.
- Anabolic activity - 320% of testosterone
- Androgenic activity - 45% of testosterone
- Aromatization (conversion into estrogen) – is absent, but it has an estrogenic effect
- Toxicity to the liver - moderate
- Type - oral (pills)
- Duration - 15 hours
- Detection time - up to 8 weeks
- A severe muscle growth (oxymetholone is considered as one of the most effective steroids in bodybuilding for muscle gain - 15 kg (30 lbs) of muscle mass for one course , then there is a tangible phenomenon of a rollback - up to 30% of the gained weight can be lost, as some gain of weight is caused by fluid accumulation);
- A significant increase of the strength;
- Anadrol eliminates joint pain of a number of athletes, improves its function (due to fluid retention and greater generation of synovial fluid). But this useful property is marked not by all athletes;
- It reduces the globulin that is linking sex hormones - it makes the effect of other anabolic hormones (as well as own testosterone) more evident and rapid with the combined use.
The side effects from Anadrol occur very often, but only if the dosage that specified in the instructions is exceeded. Anadrol has the main negative impact on the liver. High blood pressure, gynecomastia, significant accumulation of fluid in the body are possible. For some athletes the steroid can cause an indigestion, loss of appetite and nausea.
Dosages and Uses
- The dosages: up to 100 mg per day, for amateurs 50 mg per day is sufficient.
- The frequency of the doses: daily.
The course of Anadrol is recommended for adult men who want to gain muscle mass quickly. The duration of intake should not exceed 6 weeks (and if you are a beginner - 4 weeks). The course longer than 6 weeks is considered as inappropriate because the most signified effect is achieved during the first 20 days. The liver suffers from a long drug intake. The maximum daily dosage of Anadrol should not be more than 100 milligrams. A further increase has no impact on the growth of the results. For amateur athletes 50 milligrams of the drug daily is enough. Take the same dose from the first through the last day consistently.
The course of Anadrol
An Anapolon course lasts for about 4-5 weeks. The greatest results are seen within the first 3 weeks of the course. During the 6-week course the weight often increases by 15 kg (30 lbs).
For maximum safety include the course of Proviron at a dosage of 25-50 mg per day depending on the dosage of Anapolon.
In the last week of the course it is necessary to include tamoxifen to speed up the natural testosterone. It is essential to eat enough protein and keep a diet for the gaining of weight when taking Oxymetholone.
Anadrol is well combined with injectable steroids, but should not be combined with oral steroids, because the stress on the liver will double. It is often taken for a rapid jumpstart, because the drug begins to act precipitously fast.
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in