Testosterone phenylpropionate is a form of testosterone, which was first released by Sicomed Pharmaceutical house under the trade name of “Testolent”.
Until recently, testosterone phenylpropionate could hardly have been found on the black market, but current availability of precursors for synthesis and appearance of numerous clandestine laboratories have made this version of testosterone more accessible. Phenylpropionate is a part of the blend called Omnadren.
Chemically the drug is a compound of testosterone and phenylpropionate ester, the latter one being more commonly combined with nandrolone (Durabolin trademark).
This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days and is a cross between testosterone propionate and cypionate. The drug may be useful for athletes who like propionate, but want to avoid frequent injections.
Test findings prove that the best results are achieved if the injections are made every third or fourth day, or approximately twice a week. Testosterone phenylpropionate is almost identical to other forms, except for some peculiarities of ester molecules.
Athletes claim that the drug causes less fluid retention in the body than testosterone enanthate or cypionate. "Dryness" of muscles is relatively similar to the results obtained due to propionate adminstration.
- Anabolic effect – 100% of the one of testosterone.
- Androgenic effect – 100% of the one of testosterone.
- Suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis – high level.
- Toxicity to the liver – absent.
- Mode of administration – injection.
- Drug effect – 3-4 days.
- Muscle mass gain. Testosterone propionate affects the muscles, increasing their nitrogen retention ability. It provides positive nitrogen balance (the amount of produced protein exceeds the number of decayed one), resulting in muscle hypertrophy.
- Enhanced insulin-like growth factor in the liver and muscle tissue.
- Stimulation of satellite cells division (acceleration of recovery processes).
- Boosted power performance.
- Stimulation of hematogenesis. Testosterone promotes red blood cells formation. The larger is the number of red blood cells, the bigger is the oxygen volume carried, so the muscles work longer without "acidification".
- Development of secondary sexual characteristics.
- It is responsible for sexual behavior and spermatogenesis.
- Reduction of body fat.
- Testosterone in the body can be converted into estrogen (the process is known as aromatization) and into dihydrotestosterone (due to the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase).
- Estrogen causes many side effects such as gynecomastia, water retention, etc., while dihydrotestosterone sometimes causes head hair loss, enlarged prostate and other problems.
- Athletes often complain on the pain at the injection site. An abscess is likely to develop.
Dosages and Uses
The course consisting only of testosterone phenylpropionate will fit the beginners. One can start with minimum dosages. The first course of the steroid can be limited to 100 milligrams of the active ingredient every third day during 4-6 weeks.
Small dosages enable one to feel body reaction to prevent side effects. Experienced athletes often increase the dosage. At the same time, one should take anti-estrogens (for example, Proviron) or aromatase inhibitors to prevent the development of estrogenic side effects.
Tamoxifen is a great choice for the post-cycle therapy. Once the course is completed, it is desirable to start taking cortisol blockers. They will help to maintain muscle mass and to avoid the rollback phenomenon. Right choice of sport nutrition will boost the effect.
Testosterone phenylpropionate can be combined with Primobolan, Masteron, Stanozolol and Trenbolone. However, it is necessary to limit the dosage so that the total injected volume does not exceed the one calculated for the solo course.
Combined administration helps to achieve synergistic effect, i.e. the drugs reinforce each other, so that the effect produced is better than in case of separate administration.
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in