Profile (History, Chemical Structure, Characteristics)
Clenbuterol Hydrochloride has been used as a bronchodilator for decades. Although the drug has a good safety records and is approved for use in many other countries, this combination has never been available for human use in the United States. The fact that there are a number of asthma drugs similar in effectiveness available and already approved by the FDA, large companies will most likely not find this product profitable enough to authorize the costs associated with the drug approval process anytime soon.
According to the chemical structure Clenbuterol is an activator of the beta-2 adrenoreceptors, which tremendously accelerates fat burning and stimulates the central nervous system. With this product, you can not only burn fat, but also improve the efficiency of the training. In addition, Clenbuterol has a strong anti-catabolic effect, i.e. it allows you to keep gained muscle mass, even during a strict diet and weight loss. That weight loss during the cutting phase is the main reason for Clenbuterol using.
- Activity: about 68 hours
- Classification: Beta-2-sympathomimetic / thermogenic / anti-catabolic (oral)
- Dosage: Men 100-140 mcg / day. Women 80-100 mcg / day
- Acne: No
- Water retention: No
- High blood pressure: sometimes
- Hepatotoxicity: it is not recommended if you have problems with the liver
- Suppression of HPTA function: No
- Fat burning and lean muscles
- Increased strength and endurance
- Temperature increase
- Decreased appetite
- Mental activation
- Anti-catabolic effect
- Anabolic effect.
Low rate of side effects (practice shows that irreversible side effects are almost completely absent) and the wide range of positive effects make Clenbuterol one of the best fat burners in bodybuilding.
Some authors argue that large doses of Clenbuterol may have catabolic effects, but this is not true, because of the absence of any physiological or empirical bases
Side effects Clenbuterol listed by frequency of occurrence:
- Palpitations (60%) - is eliminated beta 1-adrenoblockers. Take 5 mg of bisoprolol, or 50 mg of metoprolol in the morning.
- Tremors (20%) – is especially expressed on the first day of taking, then gradually fades away. It is eliminated by Ketotifenom.
- Sweating (10%)
- Insomnia (7%) - is eliminated by Ketotifen
- Anxiety (6%) - is eliminated by Ketotifen
- High blood pressure (6%) – is eliminated by beta-1 adrenoblockers. Take 5 mg of Bisoprolol, or 50 mg of Metoprolol in the morning.
- Altered defecation pattern - diarrhea (5%) - as a rule, is observed only on the first days of drug taking
- Nausea (3%)
- Spasms (during overdose or in the early stages of the drug taking)
- In individual cases, headache is possible; but it is most likely related to high blood pressure.
Dosages and Uses
Dosage: 120-140 mcg per day
Dosage frequency: every day
Men are recommended to take 120 - 140 mcg of Clenbuterol per day for the cutting phase and losing weight. Women’s average Clenbuterol dose is 80-100 mcg per day for cutting and weight loss. Clenbuterol cycle has its subtle features which must be strictly followed to avoid side effects.
Clenbuterol Cycles (Courses)
- day 1: 20 mcg (0,02mg)
- day 2: 40 mcg (0,04mg)
- day 3: 60 mcg (0,06mg)
- day 4: 80 mcg (0,08mg)
- day 5: 100 mcg (0,10mg)
- day 6-12: 120 mcg (0,12mg)
- day 13: 80 mcg (0,08mg)
- day 14: 40 mcg (0,04mg)
Clenbuterol dose should be increased progressively during the first week. Optimal Clenbuterol time taking is morning (not to provoke insomnia, also in the morning drug efficacy is higher). When dosage is increased, start to take it 2 times: in the morning and afternoon.
Combined Clenbuterol Cycles
Ketotifen - is antiallergic agent, with the unique ability to restore the sensitivity of the beta-2 adreno-receptors to Clenbuterol. This effect has been repeatedly proven during the studies. Ketotifen can accelerate the process of weight loss in 10-20 percent and prolong the course up to 8 weeks. In addition, Ketotifen helps to eliminate mental stimulation, limbs tremor, insomnia, and palpitations.
- day 1: 20 mcg of Clenbuterol
- day 2: 40 mcg of Clenbuterol
- day 3: 60 mcg of Clenbuterol
- day 4: 80 mcg of Clenbuterol
- day 5: 100 mcg of Clenbuterol + 1 mg of Ketotifen
- day 6-27: 120 mcg of Clenbuterol + 2 mg of Ketotifen
- day 28: 80 mcg of Clenbuterol + 2 mg of Ketotifen
- day 29: 50 mcg of Clenbuterol + 1-2 mg of Ketotifen
- day 30: 33-35 mcg of Clenbuterol + 1 mg of Ketotifen
- at least two weeks break
Ketotifen is taken at night, Clenbuterol – in the morning. Dose dividing is the same as in the previous example.
Combination: Clenbuterol is combined with thyroxine to maximize the effectiveness of the course. However, the risk of side effects increases in this case.
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in