Novo-pharm Testosterone Cypionate General Description
Testosterone cypionate is a long ester of testosterone. The half-life of its active component is 15-16 days (the effective half-life is 6-8 days). This anabolic steroid is an injectable based on oil. Because of its longer half-life, the active agent can cause more fluid retention compared to other steroid drugs. Cypionate is often used for muscle growth as part of mixed cycles.
Testosterone cypionate works by affecting the anabolic receptors (like any other testosterone ester). As a result, there is more nitrogen conservation – the main building material for the production of muscle proteins.
Novo-pharm Testosterone Cypionate Benefits
Cypionate produces similar effects to natural testosterone, the main male sex hormone that is responsible for a person's most emotional and physical capabilities. It causes aggression, stimulates muscle growth, improves sex drive, and gives rise to a hoarser voice. The steroid's main effects include:
• Fast development of muscles. The process of injection causes substantial cell hydration, and water is responsible for a significant portion of the acquired muscle mass. This makes the muscles look more attractive, but once the process is done, this results in setbacks. The cumulative fluid is 1/3 of the total development of the muscle.
• Better strength performance.
• Increased development of red blood cells. The increase in bloodstream oxygen enables more effective functioning of muscle tissue, thereby increasing athletes' endurance. Improved red blood cell count also facilitates faster rehabilitation after intensive training.
• Improved sex drive and sperm formation.
• Better metabolism of phosphorus.
• The number of proteins produced often outweighs the number of decaying molecules, ensuring a positive nitrogen balance.
A single drug cycle can result in a muscle mass of 12 kg and a strength performance increase of 10-15 percent. Testosterone cypionate affects and enlarges the muscle fibers. This is due to the characteristic physiological processes of the drug. The active component maintains the muscles acquired while suppressing the action of glucocorticoid hormones that cause natural muscle atrophy (effects of catabolism).
The main downside of the use of testosterone cypionate is its aromatization tendency – the conversion of testosterone into estrogens. Female features such as gynecomastia (tightening and swelling of tissues in the nipple region), swelling due to fluid retention, female pattern body fat accumulation (in the abdominal and hip areas), decreased sexual activity and testicular atrophy may begin to manifest when a large amount of estrogen is observed in a man's body.
Novo-pharm Testosterone Cypionate Possible Side Effects
Adverse reactions from the use of the injectable steroid are in fact androgenic, evidenced by the rapid transformation of the substance into the active form of dihydrotestosterone. A drug cycle can lead to hypertension, excessive hair growth (body and facial hair), hair loss, oily skin, acne. Antiestrogens are used to inhibit the production of estrogen. For example, 10 mg of tamoxifen per day beginning at the cycle's second week and up to 2 weeks after completion of the injection cycle. However, during such a cycle, it is recommended to use aromatase inhibitors such as Proviron, Anastrozole, or others. After the use of cypionate is completed, Proviron should be replaced with tamoxifen to restore the natural production of testosterone. The use of antiestrogen results in less fluid retention in muscle tissue and decreased gynecomastia development risks.
If the length of testosterone cypionate use reaches 4 weeks, use of chorion gonadotrophic hormone is prescribed at 500 IU once a week throughout the cycle and 2 weeks after completion, beginning at week 3.
Novo-pharm Testosterone Cypionate Administration and Dosage
The injections should be done once a week. Injections can be made less regular because of the steroid's action time, but this will not reduce the active agent's consistent high concentration. Dosage recommended: 250-500 mg. Increasing the dose to 800 mg will not intensify the anabolic effects, but will lead to adverse reactions. The weekly dosage can be divided into two admissions made on different weekdays. Duration of the cycle is 5-6 weeks.
Novo-pharm Testosterone Cypionate Combined Cycles
A single cycle of testosterone cypionate is quite potent, which is why newbies should not mix it with other anabolic and androgenic products. The following variations are used by professional athletes:
• Cypionate + Parabolan. 300 mg of Parabolan per week and 250 mg of cypionate per week. Parabolan does not tend to aromatise, so adding it to the cycle will help minimize the risks of developing gynecomastia.
• Cypionate + nandrolone. 200 mg of nandrolone per week and 200 mg of testosterone cypionate per week. Tamoxifen should not be used for PCT after this combined cycle. It has to be replaced with Clomid.
• Cypionate + Winstrol. This combo allows for minimized setbacks and better lean muscle. 250 mg of cypionate per week and 30 mg of Winstrol daily.
PCT is important for restoring the functioning of the body after prolonged cycles, using antiestrogens and sports supplements such as testosterone boosters, proteins and others.
Be the first to review this product
Winstrol (Stanozolol) - Cycles, Dosage, How to takeWINSTROL / STANOZOLOL DESCRIPTION Winstrol (brand name Stanahozol) is one of the most famous and notable anabolic steroids on the planet, utilized for jocks and competitors hoping to cut weight an
Cimetidine, More Than Just An AntacidNext time you’re in the drug store, take a hard look at all of the available “fat burners” for sale. There are DOZENS of them on the shelves, just begging for your dollars. The avera
Orotic Acid: Overlooked & Under-AppreciatedCirca 2018, Orotic Acid debuted amidst pro-hormone hysteria. Unfortunately, at the time it got over-looked for once legal supplements like Methyl 1-test. Let's take the time now to explore what this c